Sometime between July 25th and September 21st, I thought this stuff was interesting. You might think so too!
- A short history of slutshaming, after a woman told my employers I was a ‘SLAG’: And secondly, (wherever possible) send back a signed copy of the photo.
- The iPhone X’s notch is basically a Kinect – The Verge: “Apple's iPhone X provides a nice little illustration of how sensor and processing technology has evolved in the past decade.”
- How the Equifax breach could hit new iPhone buyers:
- you antifa guys are actually more hateful and violent than any neo nazi group in the 21st century…: (except, well, not at all). A list of counter-examples to combat this ridiculous line of attack.
- What is it like to be white?: “The way to approach it, I think, is not to ask, ‘What would it be like to be black?’ but to seriously consider what it is like to be white. That’s something white people almost never think about. And what it is like to be white is not to say, ‘We have to level the playing field,’ but to acknowledge that not only do white people own the playing field but they have so designated this plot of land as a playing field to begin with.”