Sometime between April 8th and April 10th, I thought this stuff was interesting. You might think so too!
- Weeping Angels and everything that sucks about Steven Moffat: Spoiler warning for…all of Doctor Who basically. At least the new stuff. And some of Sherlock.
- Stylistic Differences in Traditional [Vulcan] Calligraphy: Kol-ut-shan (IDIC) in Vulcan calligraphy. This may well end up inked on me at some point in the future.
- Hubble Contacts: Low-cost subscription model service for daily wear contacts. I usually wear monthly, but it may be worth comparing prices.
- IPA Phonetic Transcription of English Text: This online converter of English text to IPA phonetic transcription will translate your English text into its phonetic transcription using International Phonetic Alphabet.
- Y’all, You’uns, Yinz, Youse: How Regional Dialects Are Fixing Standard English: So what’s the history of y’all? How did such an amateur linguistic fix become a pillar of everyday speech?