Sometime between October 13th and October 14th, I thought this stuff was interesting. You might think so too!
- Obama/Biden Tax Calculator: According to this, Prairie and I will save about $1000/yr under Obama's tax plan…and $0 under McCain's. Sure, it's partisian, but if the math is right, I sure won't be complaining.
- Anatomy of a LEGO minifig: Jason Freeny, a talented artist and designer, rendered the anatomy of a minifig in stunning detail. Wait, I never knew our minifigs had so much guts, and pretty much everything else is included as well, down to the family jewels.
- Palin vindicated?: Sarah Palin's reaction to the Legislature's Troopergate report is an embarrassment to Alaskans and the nation. She claims the report "vindicates" her. She said that the investigation found "no unlawful or unethical activity on my part." Her response is either astoundingly ignorant or downright Orwellian.
- Acorn pushes back, hugs McCain: Bertha Lewis, Acorn's chief organizer, said in a statement that came with the photo, “It has deeply saddened us to see Senator McCain abandon his historic support for ACORN and our efforts to support the goals of low-income Americans. We are sure that the extremists he is trying to get into a froth will be even more excited to learn that John McCain stood shoulder to shoulder with ACORN, at an ACORN co-sponsored event, to promote immigration reform. (via AxsDeny)
- 15 Uses for Micro Black Holes: