So D’s asking about odd or wierd habits today. I know I’ve got more than my fair share…
- I’ve got something of an unusual vocabulary — choice phrases that I really do say, both online and in the real world, include “rock on,” “ooers,” “woohoo,” and others that I’m blanking on at the moment because I’m actively trying to come up with them.
- I’m a fidgeter. Always have been, always will be. Must have something to do with my hands, whether it’s playing with something, tapping my fingers to music, talking with my hands while describing something, or anything else.
- I will, on occasion, completely randomly start hopping or skipping, or generally bouncing around. This usually happens when other people aren’t around to witness it, but I’ve been caught on more than one occasion.
- Four years after cutting my long hair off, I still tend to try to run my hand through my hair when thinking or stressed.
- Certain events must be described as “fuckin’ awesome.”
- I quote movies constantly — but rarely entirely accurately. Close enough to make my point, but I’m often corrected by my friends after spouting off.
- It’s just been pointed out to me that I tend to start humming whatever random song is floating through my head at any given point.
- After my years of DJ’ing, I’m incredibly catty when I’m at a club and the DJ isn’t up to my personal standards. And they rarely are.
- I’m as likely to watch a Disney film as I am a horror flick or bizarre surrealistic art film.
- If there’s a way to make a lowbrow, crude, gutter-level joke about something, I’ll probably go there.
- I’m not a big fan of cheese, and my preferred form is the Kraft Singles (fondly referred to as “plastic cheese” by my mom).
I think that’s enough for now. I’m sure there’s more…