Since I’ll hit 20 years of blogging this November, this year I’m posting a daily list of anything I published on this day in the past.
There are 13 posts previously published on June 8th
- To my friends old and new, family born into or chosen, and loved ones however defined: you’re valid, valued, and loved, and my world is a better place because you’re in it. I hope you can remember that even when it’s tough, and that you’re around for a long time to come. ➡
- Out to see Maleficent! ➡
- The Purity Test The test itself is a series of yes or no questions designed to determine how morally, ethically, and sexually pure you are. As you go through the test, you mark off each thing you've done. At the end of the test, you count up your answers, and figure out your percentage — the more you've done, the lower your final score, and the less 'pure' you are. ➡
- Something worth saving do you realize you just sumed up your teen years and mid 20's all in one paragraph ➡
- Schrodinger’s Cat Trilogy While not quite as good as Illuminatus, it was still much of the same style -- bizarre, confusing, and entertaining, with a wonderfully twisted sense of humor throughout. ➡
- Faster than a speeding bullet So, at this point, I'd like to give major thanks to Karim, who graciously let me use some space on dragonshed.org to host my .mp3 files. As dragonshed sits on top of an OC3 connection, anyone who wants my .mp3s will now be able to download them at the maximum possible speed of what ever line they are using to connect to the 'net with. ➡